H. Matthew Cohn, M.D.
Dr. Cohn is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. His practice encompasses all of Gastroenterology with special interests in colorectal cancer screening and surveillance, inflammatory bowel disease, and alcoholic liver disease.
Dr. Cohn completed his Gastroenterology training at Case Western Reserve University where he was in the Clinical Research Scholars Program, supported by both NIH and internal grant funding. His research focus involved using artificial intelligence to predict clinical outcomes in Crohn's disease.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Internal Medicine
Boston University Medical Center
- Gastroenterology & Liver Disease
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center/Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital
Port Jefferson, New York
- Advanced Surgery Center of Long Island